The pneumatic pulverizer with full protective ceramic lining has the following performance advantages
Product Size: D50:1-25μm
Production Capacity: 2~7500kg/h
Feed Size: < 3mm
Material Handling: Lithium cobalt oxide, cobalt oxide, lithium manganese oxide, manganese dioxide, lithium nickel cobalt oxide, lithium carbonate, coke, graphite, lithium iron phosphate,etc
ALPA powder equipment took two years to complete the 600 diameter ceramic vertical grading wheel for lithium battery cathode materials. It can be used with air classifier. Compared with "ceramic horizontal grading wheel", a series of problems such as adhesion of battery materials, poor preparation and inaccurate grading were successfully solved. The ceramic vertical grading wheel developed by Shandong ALPA for lithium battery cathode materials can strictly control the iron content in the process of operation, with accurate grading and random adjustment of finished product particle size.
According to the physical characteristics of the materials and the purity requirements of the finished products, ceramic tiles can be selected to be lined inside the pneumatic crusher and the pneumatic classifier to increase the wear resistance, reduce the impact of the materials on the equipment, increase the service life of the equipment, and accurately control the iron content of the materials in the crushing and grading process.
The air flow crusher with fully protective ceramic lining has the following performance advantages:
1. It is suitable for dry grinding of various materials with Mohr hardness below 9, especially for grinding of high hardness, high purity and high added value materials.
2. The breakthrough of particle acceleration technology greatly improves the crushing efficiency, reduces energy consumption, too small crushing, good particle shape, narrow particle size distribution and no large particles, and the product particle size D97 = 3-74 μ m is adjusted arbitrarily.
3. In the process of grinding, the temperature of air flow is reduced due to the rapid expansion of air flow, especially suitable for the pulverization of heat sensitivity, low melting point and volatile materials.
4. The material collides with each other for crushing, which is different from the impact crushing of materials by the blade or hammer head, and the ceramic lining in all directions, so the equipment is worn little and the product purity is high.
5. It can be used in series with multistage air classifier to produce products with multiple particle size sections at a time.
6. The machine is compact in structure, easy to dismantle and clean, and the inner wall is smooth without dead angle.
7. The whole system is operated under full negative pressure and closed, without dust, low noise, and clean and environmental protection in the production process.
8. The dust collector adopts the special anti adhesion dust remover technology of "big powder equipment", which can eliminate the problems of low negative pressure and sticking machine.
Application field of ceramic lining air pulverizer:
1. Nonmetallic ore: kaolin, talc powder, graphite, light calcium carbonate, mica, vermiculite, spinel, attapulgite, wollastonite, brucite, bentonite, etc.
2. High hardness materials: silicon carbide, corundum, zirconia, boron carbide, tourmaline, silicon oxide, alumina, garnet, zircon sand, diamond, etc
3. Chemical materials: aluminum hydroxide, silica gel, silica, silica, wood powder, epoxy resin, carbon powder, polytetrafluoroethylene, foaming agent, magnesium hydroxide, cellulose, molybdenum trisulfide, antimony trioxide, titanium dioxide, alumina, dye, pigment, etc
4. Pesticide materials: carbendazim, methyltobuzin, herbicide powder, insecticide powder, fungicide powder wettable powder, etc
5. Medical materials: green tea, Salvia miltiorrhiza, pearl powder, turtle powder, Panax notoginseng, xiqingguo, nimodipine, fenofibrate, ibuprofen, bismuth nitrate, cortisone, penicillin, pollen, pearl powder, nimodipine, etc
6. Food materials: barley flour, food calcium, coral reef, barley seedling, gum powder, etc
7. Pigment materials: iron oxide, chromium oxide, phthalocyanine, cadmium red, cadmium blue, etc
8. Metal materials: zinc powder, aluminum powder, magnesium powder, tin powder, copper powder, tantalum powder, tin lead alloy powder, molybdenum iron powder, etc
9. Battery materials: lithium cobalt cobalt oxide lithium manganese dioxide lithium nickel cobalt lithium lithium carbonate coke graphite iron phosphate asphalt composite material
10. Flame retardant materials: magnesium oxide, magnesium carbonate, zinc oxide, zinc borate, magnesium hydroxide, etc.
11. Other new materials: rare earth materials, magnetic materials, ceramic materials, refractories, electronic materials, etc.
Fluidized bed jet mill works with feeding device, cyclone, bag filter and suction fan to form a complete grinding line. Compressed air flow after filtration and drying would go into milling chamber from nozzles and meet in the center area, where material would be impacted, milled and sheared.
Milled powder would go up to classifying area by airflow. The high-speed rotation of classifier wheel would separate oversize powder and fine powder. Qualified fine powder would go through the wheel impeller and output cyclone or bag filter, while oversize powder would fall to milling area to be milled again.
Note:The production capacity is closely related to the particle size, specific gravity, hardness, moisture and other indicators of the raw materials. The above is only for selection reference.